Ready for Better Balance?
Schedule your complimentary breakthrough call and let's see
if we are a good fit for working with one another.
You can’t keep up this pace forever.
Without balance, everything suffers: your work, your relationships, your health, your spirit.
Whether you’re a busy professional, an executive trying to balance family and work or a business owner in charge of “everything,” the systems and processes we use get results. The approach is anything but “cookie cutter.” Instead, we consider each person – their particular circumstances, strengths and weaknesses – and address them individually with creative ideas and strategies.
As a master of reverse engineering, I have the unique ability to shine a light on your blind spots and plan accordingly, so you can move forward more quickly. You get individual attention, customized support, inspiration, tools and encouragement to achieve success in all facets of your life.
We also work with corporations, helping them transform their sales teams into high performers. Sometimes that means working with your present sales team; or building and developing a sales team from scratch. We build in accountability and help top performers realize what success looks like. Whether we’re building the team, training them or providing the tools for managing the team, having results-driven performers on your team positions your company for growth.
What to expect. After the Discovery Call, where we briefly discuss your challenges and expectations, we determine how we will work together. We first address the initial problem, and then figure out a maintenance plan that keeps you focused and balanced. The process depends on the challenges you are facing. In general, I take a 360-degree approach, learning as much as I can about you and the problems you face.
We help our clients in many areas of their lives, including:
- How to work smarter, more effectively
- How to play harder and really enjoy it
- Examining workflow and streamlining processes
- Setting boundaries in both personal and business environments
- Reviewing their mindset and commitment
- Improving systems or structures
- Organizing and systematizing processes
- Scaling the business, particularly if franchising is in the plan
- Viewing the big picture, rather than micro projects
- Emphasizing sales, productivity and analytics – and measuring results
When we work together, you’ll notice how things change.
- You learn to say “no” to overcommitment – without guilt or apology.
- You spend your time proactively, overseeing the business plan, rather than reacting to chaos.
- You identify process improvements leading to efficiencies and greater productivity.
- You incorporate technology as a means to an end, streamlining your business and improving service.
- You gain clarity about what you want your business to look like. You discover what’s possible.
- You improve the hiring process, selecting the talent to take you to the next level.
- Your teams include high performers, resulting in consistent cash flow.
You get individualized support, tools, and strategies from someone who has been where you are now. Someone who came through to the other side and has consequently helped many more accomplish the same.
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to grow both professionally and personally – and create a healthy balance between your work and your personal life – you’ve found the right Business Strategist to help you map your success. Schedule a complimentary call and see how I can help you create the future you deserve.
“Jennifer Flynn is the epitome of “what you see is what you get.” She has made it her mission to practice first what she teaches so she can coach with authenticity and integrity, and she swirls it with humor and personality making her the perfect blend of a balanced coach, mentor, friend and drill sergeant. Professionally and personally Jennifer is in a league all to herself yet she makes you feel as if you’re the only other person in the world when she’s with you. Jennifer is truly the real deal.”Danica Trebel
“Jennifer is outstanding and competent in multiple dimensions. She is skilled at dissecting an organization and leader(s) in an efficient, yet thorough manner and developing strategies and recommendations that bring results. She has an outstanding ability to ask the right questions that elicit critical information that brings clarity and focus to the organization and the leadership. Jennifer's skills, experience and warm personality are accentuated with high positive energy and enthusiasm.”Greg Waggoner
“I’ve know Jenn for years. When we first met I was a young entrepreneur with potential that needed direction, she helped me to focus on my goals and build me up, with her encouragement. I now have the leadership skills to motivate my team to accomplish my professional vision.
She is simply a wonderfully gifted spirit and it is with gratitude that I recommend her for your journey!”Scott D. Anderson